PHY.net administrators can adjust the range where a user will see a beacon’s content with select beacon scanners/browsers. This is especially useful when a large number of beacons are in a concentrated area (exhibit halls, networking events, grocery, and other retail stores, etc.).
Articles in this section
- How much does the PHY.net management platform cost?
- Can I edit multiple beacons at the same time?
- Can I schedule beacon content to show up at a later date?
- Does the PHY.net platform work with other beacons?
- What does Range Control do?
- What does "Not a secure URL" mean?
- How reliable are your metrics and what is a "scan"?