Yes! If you’re using any other brand besides BKON, make sure your beacon is configured to broadcast using the Eddystone-URL protocol. Consult your beacon manufacturer’s instructions for details and Eddystone compatibility. Once configured, set your beacon to your unique PHY.net url using this structure “https://phy.net/######” with ###### representing your unique phyID.
Articles in this section
- How much does the PHY.net management platform cost?
- Can I edit multiple beacons at the same time?
- Can I schedule beacon content to show up at a later date?
- Does the PHY.net platform work with other beacons?
- What does Range Control do?
- What does "Not a secure URL" mean?
- How reliable are your metrics and what is a "scan"?