*We changed the QR code experience, but changing our Knowledge Base articles to reflect the new platform will take some time. Thanks for your patience.
When you create and manage content through Phy, smartphone users with any of the following apps or device operating systems can easily view your content through your QR Codes:
- Facebook on iOS (see Facebook experience FAQ)
- Apple iOS 11 on iPhone 6 or greater (see Apple experience FAQ)
- Twitter (see Twitter experience FAQ)
- Pinterest (see Pinterest experience FAQ)
- Snapchat (see Snapchat experience FAQ)
- Chrome for iOS (see Chrome experience FAQ)
- Samsung Internet (see Samsung experience FAQ)
- Bing (see Bing experience FAQ)
One of the content controls in Phy makes CoverCards (easy-to-create "previews" using images and text you provide) part of the QR Code experience for the above-listed apps. Checking the box below is all that's needed.
Here's what the QR scanning experience looks like in those different apps (all from the same QR code managed on Phy):
A tap of your CoverCard will then launch the Destination URL, MicroSite, or TapAction you added.
Additionally, any mobile apps that use the Phy SDK can interact with QR Codes, NFC Tags, and Physical Web Beacons. To see what the Phy SDK experience is like, try out our Phy Browser -- free for both iOS and Android.