Create a unique URL by choosing your App ID and an applicable domain.
App IDs are unique identification codes for apps (and/or websites) on our platform. You can choose any alphanumeric string that is not already in use (3 to 64 characters).
You can can also choose from a selection of platform domains including: pwa.to, eguide.to, label.to, linkbio.to, agentlink.to, myapp.to and many more.
When you combine a domain with a custom ID, you get a natural language URL that is inviting to users.
An example would be: digitalguide.to/DowntownDesMoines
App IDs can follow the domain as the "pathname" or preceed the domain as a "subdomain."
- ID as pathname = eguide.to/example-id
- ID as subdomain = example-id.eguide.to
- IDs are case-sensitive so "example-id-1" and "Example-ID-1" are different IDs
- Subdomains may not use capital letters, so IDs that use CAPS may only be pathnames.
Begin by slecting [Add More Apps] from the App tab in your account.
- choose twhetehr you want your ID to be a pathname or subdomain
- create a unique ID (non CAPS in a subdomain)
- select you domain from the drop down options available
- review the "URL Preview" at the bottom of the window
- when satisfied, tap [Add App ID] and it will be added to your account.
Remember that you can remove an ID from your account at any time.