Once you have a PhyID for a QR Code in your account, you can download it and immediately test a content experience you create in Phy. See "Adding PhyIDs for QR Codes to your account" FAQ if you need to know how to do that. Following is the process for downloading your fully functional and printable QR Code.
Step 1: Pick the PhyID for the QR Code you want to download
- From your list of PhyIDs, click the one you want to download.
- It must have a QR Code icon to the left of the PhyID for it to include an actual QR Code.
Step 2: Click the download button
- In Edit Action Settings, look for the green download link to the right of your QR Code name.
- Click it.
Step 3: Choose the download format and download to your computer
- Phy offers two download formats: PNG or SVG. Choose the format you prefer.
- Portable Network Graphics (PNG) is a raster graphics file format that supports lossless data compression.
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) is an XML-based vector image format for two-dimensional graphics with support for interactivity and animation.
- You can choose to include the QR Code name in the file name by checking the box outlined below in red. If left uncheck just the PhyID will be included in the file name.
- Click "Download."
- The file will download to wherever your downloads go.
- You can download your QR Code as many times as you want.
- You can download multiple QR Codes at the same time by using the Bulk Actions feature.
- Altering the code in any way after downloading can reduce its readability.
- Your code is permantently tied to its PhyID.
- When you create and control content through Phy for your code's PhyID, it can be experienced through a variety of smartphones, as outlined in this article.