The unstoppable trend is toward simpler, frictionless transactions. Apps were a result of this trend because consumers needed a simpler way to get to single purpose actions on their mobile devices without having to type. Now there are too many possible interactions for unique apps to deliver all of them. The next step in this evolution moves past the app to direct interaction, i.e. the Physical Web.
Articles in this section
- Is There More to the Physical Web Than Content?
- Exactly How Does PHY.net Relate to the Physical Web?
- What Other Tools Can I Use with the Physical Web?
- Where Do I Get Content to Put on the Physical Web?
- Is It Possible to Track People on the Physical Web?
- What About Privacy on the Physical Web?
- Is the Physical Web a Google Product?
- What’s the Difference Between the Web and the “Physical Web”?
- Why Is the Physical Web Said to Be Disruptive?
- What Makes It Such an Important Technology?