Yes, for customers who browse the Physical Web through mobile apps who have agreed to share their location, it is possible to gather a great amount of information about a customer’s shopping activities. This is especially true for gathering information about the products or services with which the consumer interacts.
Articles in this section
- Is There More to the Physical Web Than Content?
- Exactly How Does PHY.net Relate to the Physical Web?
- What Other Tools Can I Use with the Physical Web?
- Where Do I Get Content to Put on the Physical Web?
- Is It Possible to Track People on the Physical Web?
- What About Privacy on the Physical Web?
- Is the Physical Web a Google Product?
- What’s the Difference Between the Web and the “Physical Web”?
- Why Is the Physical Web Said to Be Disruptive?
- What Makes It Such an Important Technology?