The genius of the Physical Web is that it is built on top of the Web and leverages the familiar and existing powerful tools including cookies, redirect platforms, proxy servers, security filters, content management systems, Web page builders, Google analytics, digital marketing platforms, etc.
Articles in this section
- Is There More to the Physical Web Than Content?
- Exactly How Does PHY.net Relate to the Physical Web?
- What Other Tools Can I Use with the Physical Web?
- Where Do I Get Content to Put on the Physical Web?
- Is It Possible to Track People on the Physical Web?
- What About Privacy on the Physical Web?
- Is the Physical Web a Google Product?
- What’s the Difference Between the Web and the “Physical Web”?
- Why Is the Physical Web Said to Be Disruptive?
- What Makes It Such an Important Technology?