Build progressive web apps and mobile websites quickly and without dev skills.
Each ID in your account is a unique URL that points to your page/app. It may be shared socially as a link, in an email, via SMS, or physically as a QR code or NFC tag.
These pages are perfect for events such as workshops, festivals, or shopping events. They also excel for targeting user groups such as “new home buyers in Franklin,” instagram bio visitors, or the audience for relationship sellers (i.e. personal app).
The simple steps to create a website or app are as follows:
- Add a new "App ID" to your account
- Style the page with your branding
- Add Actions*, which are the building blocks of your new page
- Optionally make it a progressive web app
- Choose your message for search engine and social preview cards
- Share and then measure engagement
* Adding an Action to your app is as simple as making a post to social media. You will be uploading photos and entering text. You will also be building a user experience by choosing the function of each Action. An Action can link to a website or video, download a file, initiate a phone call, navigate to a subpage, subscriber to an RSS feed, and more. Because you can add, delete, rearrange, and schedule Actions at will, it is simple to create an engaging user experience and to keep it fresh and relevant.