- Log into your account, and from your dashboard, choose “PhyIDs” from the top selection bar to see the list of IDs in your account.
- Select the PhyID you want to update.
- Once a PhyID is selected, you will be on the “Edit Action Settings” page.
From here you can:
Edit an existing Action.
- Open that action by clicking on the Action you would like edited.
- A window will pop open, select "Edit this Action" to make edits.
Copy an existing Action
- To create a new one using the same details, beginning with existing
- Select the handle with your mouse and dragging the Action into the order you would like.
Add a New Action
- By clicking the icon at the bottom of the active list of actions.
- Once selected, you will be able to create a new action, or select from the Library of existing Actions.
Remove an Action by using the control.
- TIP: PhyIDs have one action when they are created and always must have one action. You can delete the original Action after you have created your first action.
Be sure to SAVE everything once you are done.
- TIP: If you added several actions to a PhyID and then left without Saving, then the PhyID will not have been updated, but the Actions should be in the Library, so you can add them back easily.