Actions are the building blocks of a mobile website and/or app.
Pages are organized as a selection of call-to-actions (called “Actions”) that allow your audience to quickly find the one that serves their need.
Each Action takes a user to content, a new link, a download, or a function that is meaningful to the context of the page. Actions may also be scheduled to maximize their relevance.
You can add up to 20 Actions to a page.
Apart from its function, each Action has “metadata” which is the information that informs the user about the Action. Metadata is any combination of Title, Image, and Description that best informs the user about an Action.
Types of Actions include:
- Call - Initiates a telephone call to a predesignated telephone number.
- File - Links to a PDF, Image, or file that is uploaded to and hosted on-platform.
- Email - Launches an email with a pre-designated email address, subject, and text.
- Link - Connects to a URL link.
- Feed - Subscribes to an RSS feed to create an action that updates automatically.
- Group - Allows Actions to be managed as a group. Great for managing content across multiple apps from a single place.
- Microsite - Connects to a Phy hosted website build with the platform's Microsite builder.
- SMS - Launches a pre-designated text message to a pre-designated tel number.
- Social - Aggregates your social media links into a single Action.
- Subpage - Creates a Subpage that has its own selection of Actions.
- Webhook - This Action is more for developers and is interactive. For example, it can turn on the lights, act on a program, or interact with an IoT device.
We will be adding more Actions in the future. Let us know if there is an Action you need that we do not offer.