The Action Library is where all of the Actions for your account are stored. Each Action created is automatically stored there.
Actions may be parked for later use, and they may be used on multiple pages or apps (i.e. PhyIDs) simultaneously.
Tips for using the Action Library:
- You access the Action Library under the [Library] tab.
- Actions are listed and are sortable by Name and by other header columns, including scheduled Start and End date.
- Because an Action can be used on more than one page, each gives a number count of how many pages it is active on.
- The [gear] on each action lets you edit, copy or remove that Action.
- Any changes to an Action affect every usage of that action.
- Make a copy of an Action and give it a different name if you want a slightly different version.
- Actions are color coded to reflect their scheduled status.
- Dark Green means that they always show (i.e. Persistent)
- Light Green means that they are scheduled and are currently visible to users. (i.e. Active)
- Yellow means that they are scheduled for the future, but are not currently visible on a page. (i.e. Future)
- Red means that an action is Expired and will not show again unless the scheduled times are updated.
- You can use the [+ Action] button to create an action in advance of assigning it to a Page (i.e. PhyID).
- Actions are reusable:
- The same action can be used on different PhyIDs and the platform will track the performance separately.
- When you update an Action, it will be updated everywhere it appears.
- Actions deleted from a PhyID will remain in the Action Library for later use. They may be modified before reuse.