[Edit Styles] is located over the page’s “preview” on the "Editing" tab.
From the "Edit Style" window, you have two general themes (Style A & B) that will control the overall look of your page, and you will be able to choose the page’s Header Image, Profile Image, Title, Description, and Background Gradient. All are optional, so you can have a profile without a Header Image, a Title without images, etc.
Begin by selecting the [Edit Styles] button over the page's preview, or the [Style] tab in the navigation bar.
- Select Page Style "A" or "B" You can change at any time in the future.
- Reference the preview to make sure you like the general look. Remember that each Action can have either a "Hero" or "Side" format, and these formats will look different depending on whether you chose Page style "A" or "B."
- Choose the page's "Title" and "Description," which is the information that will display at the top of your page. (Both are optional) This title is also the "metadata" that browsers will show in their navigation tab to reference your page.
- Drag and drop (or upload) a header image for the page. (also optional). Some choose to have only a header image, some only a profile image, and some both.
- Select your background color. If you add both color options, then your background will be a gradient that transitions between the two colors.
- Choose black or white for your title text as appropriate for your background color.
- Choose a background color for the Header image if you want such. Always refer to the preview to see the look you are creating.
- Drag and drop or upload a "Profile Image."
The preview will change dynamically so you can experiment.
[Save] when you get the look you want. Edit at any time in the future.