Style an app is simple -- Add images; Add a Title and Bio; Add add color
- Begin by adding a "Profile Image" and/or a "Header Image" and then add a text Title and Bio/Description
Both images and text are optional, but when added, they will appear at the top of your app.
- Next, add color. The easiest way is to choose a color-coordinated template.
- If you do not like any of templates, choose one that is close and edit the colors you want to change.
- You can also reset to default and let your inner designer go wild with a custom theme. You can control the background color, the button/card color, the icon color, and the text colors. Also try different patterned gradients.
- As you design, check out the previews at the bottom of the window.
- Hit "SAVE" when you are ready for your new style to be live.