URL tags are added to the end of a URL to help you track and measure information about a link such as its source location or its campaign affiliation. Google has standard tags for use with Google Analytics.
Our platform allows you to set URL tags one time, and then have them automatically append to every destination URL, no matter how frequently they are updated.
Use the "PhyIQ" feature to add URL tags by following these simple steps:
- After selecting the PhyID to which you want to add URL tags, select the PhyIQ tab in the navigation bar.
- Verify that you are working with the correct the PhyID.
- Turn on the PhyIQ feature
- Optionally add platform standard URL tags which include the page's unique ID (i.e.PhyID) and/or a time stamp of the exact time an Action was clicked.
- Optionally add user defined URL tags, including Google Analytics "UTM codes"
- Review a preview of the tag string that will be added to all Action URLs on the Page.
- Save your work.