Each PhyID in an account represents an individual mobile website, multi-action landing page or Progressive Web App.
Adding new PhyIDs or removing unwanted ones is simple.
Starting on the "My PhyIDs" page, with is the page that list all of the PhyIDs in your acount, click the [Add More IDs] at the bottom of the page to open an "Add PhyIDs" window.
To create and add new PhyIDs to your account, enter the number you want to add and the click the [Add PhyIDs] button.
- There is a limit of adding 10 at a time, but you can contact us for bulk adds by clinking the link provided.
- Some plan types may limit the number of PhyIDs you can have in an account.
- If you are on a plan that bills per PhyID, they will automatically be prorated for the period of time they are in your account.
If you have existing PhyIDs that are not in another account they can be added to you account by clicking the bottom [go here to add existing PhyID] link. This will open new window, where you can type or paste one or more existing PhyIDs to add them to your account.
You can also choose to add these new PhyIDs directly into any folders that exist your account.
To remove a PhyID from your account, you simply need to go to its 'Editing PhyID" page and click the [Remove this PhyID from my account] button at the bottom of the page.
If you want to remove several PhyIDs at a time, then select all of the PhyIDs you want to remove, and then use the [Bulk Action] feature.
- You use have administrative level permission to remove PhyIDs from an account.
- Removing a PhyID will clear all settings and remove it from your account, though associated Actions will remain in the Library.
- Once removed from an account, a PhyID is available for another account to claim. This is useful when transferring to another account.
- Removing a PhyID immediately stops billing for that PhyID and charges are prorated for the month.
- Removing all PhyIDs from an account will effectively terminate that account.