Actions are the building blocks of a great user experience, so it follows that they are under constant evaluation and are updated frequently.
Following are a few tips to manage Actions on your PhyID:
- Test the user experience at any time by scanning the page's QR code with your smartphone or by using [Copy URL] and then pasting it into a browser window.
- Actions are color coded to match their scheduled status. There is a view selector to filter which actions you see. Notice that expired Actions automatically move below the line.
- The CTR is a measure of the Action's effectiveness. Click on the CTR if you want more details, including:
- schedule details
- count off impressions vs taps
- last 30 day line graph of impressions and taps
- date and time of the Action's last tap
- Use the control gear to delete the action from the PhyID (but not from the Library) or to create a copy that you can then use to change a few details to create a new Action. Since a change to an Action will affect all pages it is used on, use the Copy function if you want a new action with a different Title, Image or different schedule.
- The [Expand All] button expands all Actions on the page to show their details.
- The "Handle" lets you slide an Action to any position on the page. Be sure to [Save] if you like the new position.
- As you move Actions around the Page, check the Preview to make sure you like the new look.
- Use the [+ New Action] to create a new Action and add it to the page.
- Use the [+ Existing Action] to open the Library and quickly add one or more existing Actions from the Library.
- You can have up to 20 Actions on a Page.
- Take advantage of Action Scheduling to make sure Actions appear when they are most relevant and automatically disappear when they cease to have value.