Our platform allows you to add or remove additional administrators at any time. It also allows you to set boundaries on what functions they can control.
Begin by accessing the "Users" link under the settings icon.
From the "Active Users" window, use the [+ Invite User] button to access a new window that will allow you to email the proposed user. The new Admin will have to authenticate themselves through the email and then create their own password.
After the new Admin has been added to the account, you can set their permission levels, send them a password reset email, or remove them from the account.
Manageable permission levels include:
- Manage Account Settings - allows the user to manage the account settings of other users.
- Manage Billing - allows the user to manage the billing settings of the account
- Manage Users - allows the user to add or delete users from the account
- Add or remove PhyIDs - allows the user to add or remove PhyIDs from the account
- Turn PhyID visibility on/off - allows the user to turn the PhyID (i.e. link or page) off.
- Access metrics dashboard - Allows the user to assess the account metrics, though if not allowed access, they will still see snapshot metrics that are provided on the "Editing Actions" window.