When QR codes or NFC tags are placed on a product for user engagement, there is often a need to provide alternate content to classes of users such as loyal customers or service personnel.
These alternates classes of users typically use an app, and this platform offers the tools to create and maintain an alternate user experiences for these app users.
To set up alternate content experiences, just follow these simple steps:
- Use the [Key] Tab at the top of the page to create and Name an alternate content key.
- Choose "PhyIQ" passthrough if you want URL tags established in the main PhyID to pass through.
- Select the "Show content in app from any codes, tags, or beacons managed through the Phy Platform" option.
- Rather than choosing "My IDs", choose the name you gave your alternate content.
- You can have multiple sets of alternate content.
- Choose the PhyID for which you want an alternate experience and add new or existing actions the normal way.
In order to trigger the alternate experience, simply program your app to add a URL tag to the PhyID URL in the format:
"phy_app_id=97f044d4-8ae7-5c2f-ace8-a122b099b734", where the variable (in blue) is the platform generated key to the alternate content.