A Subpage Action allows a user to create a Subpage that has its own selection of Actions. It is a great way to have more useful content without cluttering the main page.
To create a Subpage Action, begin by selecting [New Action] from the "Editing" page to open the below window. Then follow these steps:
- Choose Action Type "Subpage."
- Name the Action to later find it in the Action Library.
- Choose the Title, Description and or Image for your Subpage Action. This is the call-to-action that will tell users about the content available on the Subpage.
- Check the preview of the Subpage Action to see how it will look on the main page.
- The New Action button will allow you to create a new Action for your Subpage. Once created, saving the added Action will return you to the Subpage edit function, where you may add more actions or Save what you have done so far.
- The add "Existing Action" function lets you choose one or more existing Actions from the Action Library. Be sure and Save once added.
- The Actions you have added to the Subpage are displayed below the create Action buttons. You can rearrange their order by dragging their handle (=), and you can see their snap metrics by choosing the "Expand All" button.
- Review the look of the Subpage with the Preview to the right of the added Actions.
- Schedule the Subpage if appropriate.
- Be sure and Save the work on the Subpage, and then Save the new Action you have created to the main page. If you forget this second step, the new Subpage will be in the Action Library so you can easily add it later.