This platform allows one to create a rich, multi-action experience, and it also allows one to turn that experience into a PWA in a few seconds.
A PWA is a mobile-first website that:
- works across mobile, tablet, and desktop devices
- is a app and a website
- installs on a user's home screen
- has an icon and short name
- works off-line
- allows push messages
- has in-app navigation
- can be shared across any channel
In order to make you app an installable PWA, Step 1 is to go to the app's "PWA" tab and switch PWA to "ON".
Then you just need to add the PWA metadata:
2. Add your App's "Short Name." It must be 12 characters or fewer in ofter to fit under an app icon.
3. Add the "App Description"
4. Pick an app icon from our library and style it or upload your own icon.
5. Choose the color of the "splash screen" which is the background color users see while your app is loading.
The hit "Save" and you have turned your app into a PWA.