Action types supported on the platform include the following:
The Action Selector:
- Android Install - A contextual action that will install an app for Android users.
- Buttons - Action to display multiple actions on the same row, when they are all formatted as buttons.
- Call - Initiates a telephone call to a pre-designated telephone number.
- Calendar - Adds an event diretly to the user's calendar.
- Carousel - Allows a group of Actions to cycle through a window via slide or fade.
- File - Links to a PDF, Image, or file that is uploaded and hosted on-platform.
- Email - Launches an email with a pre-designated email address, subject, and text.
- Gallery - An action designed to display multiple actions on the same row, when they are all formatted with an image as a call to action.
- ID Card - Used for personalized loyalty cards.
- In-App message - An alert-type message that drops down from the top of screen upon opening an App. If selected, the message links to an Action in the App.
- Image - Inserts an image (typically displays larger on desktop when tapped. Combine with Carousel or Subpage for a gallery.
- Lead - A multi-function action that will capture lead data when an app is shared, pass it on to a CRM, and monitor the shared link to determine if the recipient views it. It also adds an offline capability to the ap.
- Link - Connects to a URL.
- FAQ - An action that expands when tapped to display additional text.
- Feed (RSS) - Subscribes to an RSS feed to create an action that updates automatically.
- Form - Build custom forms.
- Geo - Allows one to set up a geofence to manage when actions are visible based on the physical location of the app user.
- Group - Allows Actions to be managed as a group. Used to centrally manage common content across multiple apps.
- Map - Enter an address to add a location map to an app.
- Microsite - Build a platform-hosted website as a subpage.
- Menu - Adds a menu bar with conveneint access to up to 5 actions from labeled icons.
- HTML - Allows one to insert a Widget or Embed into an App to add content from a third party website or application.
- Video - Simplified version of HTML Action that makes it easy to add a Youtube or Vimeo video.
- Page Text - is a rich-text editor that allows you to add text to your apps.
- Title - Simplified version of Page Text. Creates a quick way to add a Title separator to sections of an app.
- QR Code - Add a button to open a QR code that will launch the app when scanned.
- Share - Add an action to open the browser's "share function" to share the App's URL. Optionally, one can substitute a different URL as the shared URL.
- Side menu - A drop-down menu that appears in the app's navigation bar or on the upper right or left.
- SMS - Launches a pre-designated text message to a pre-designated tel. number.
- Social - Aggregates social media links into a single Action.
- Subpage - Creates a Subpage that has its own selection of Actions.
- Subscribe - A contextual action that will subscribe a user to push notifications.
- vCard - Creates digital card for contact and App info that saves to a user's contacts.
- Webhook - A programable Action for developers. For example, it can turn on the lights, act on a program, or interact with an IoT device.
Please sign in to leave a comment.