No, Tapps is careful not to collect personal information.
- We do not add Google analytics or Facebook pixels for our use
- We do not use any third party tracking cookies or pixels.
- We do not use internal tracking cookies
- We do use a phone’s local storage to prevent a customer from seeing a notification after it has been dismissed, but we do not access this information. It is entirely local to the phone.
- For protecting Forms from bots, we implemented a proprietary version of Captcha to avoid using Google's Captcha product, which we believe collects personal information.
- We collect partial IP addresses for maintenance purposes, but we immediately zero the last 4 characters and do not store full IP addresses.
- We do capture aggregate data on percent of users that are mobile vs desktop, android vs apple, and that browse an app vs. access an installed app.
- We do count page views and tapps for an app and we do this by creating a random, temporary local identifier that is counted but not stored.
Please sign in to leave a comment.