Optimize your app by testing its actions for the highest engagement rates.
The A/B Action allows you to alternate the display between two Actions and to measure which of the two gets the better click-through rate.
You can also use an A/B action to give your app more content variety by alternating content.
To set up an AB test:
- Add the two Actions you will alternate.
- Choose the percent of the time you want each to display
- Select "Remember Action" if you want a user to see the same selection upon refresh or turn it off if you want to show the following Action according to the defined weighting.
- Reset the metrics to begin a new test.
- The engagement metrics for this Action are global, meaning they are compiled for all uses of this Action. For example, when multiple Apps share an A/B Action, its engagement metrics will reflect the views and click-through ratio across all of those Apps.
Please sign in to leave a comment.