A Call Action is one that, when tapped, automatically initiates a call from the user's smartphone to a telephone number you designate.
To create a Call Action, begin by selecting [New Action] from the "Editing" page to open the below window. Then follow these steps:
- Choose Action Type "Call."
- Name the Action to later find it in the Action Library
- Enter the destination telephone number
- Enter the Action's metadata (i.e. Title, Description, and Preview Image), which is your call-to-action message to the user. You can use any one or combination of the three.
- Review the "Preview Action" to make sure you like the look of the Action. If you include an Image, you will have the additional option of presenting the image beside or above the text. Try both.
- Schedule the Action if appropriate
- [Save] the Action to the Library, which will return you to the Editing page.
- Review the position of your new Action on the page, move it if needed, and then [Save] the page.