An Email Action launches an email from the user’s smartphone to an email address that you enter into the Action.
To create an Email Action, begin by selecting [New Action] from the "Editing PhyID" page to open the below modal. Then follow these steps:
- Choose Action Type "Email."
- Name the Action to later find it in the Action Library
- Enter the destination email address, and any CC or BCC recipients.
- Enter a pre-populated email message if you want one.
- Enter the Action's metadata (i.e. Title, Description, and Preview Image), which is the call-to-action message to the user. You can use any one or combination of the three.
- Review the "Preview Action" to make sure you like the look of the Action. If you have an image, you will also have the option of a Hero or Side image position. Try both.
- Schedule the Action if appropriate
- [Save] the Action to the Library, which will return you to the "Editing PhyID" page.
- Review the position of your new Action on the page, move it if needed, and then [Save] the page.