The Footer will appear at the bottom of the main page of your app or mobile website and will look like the sample below. You have control over the text of the link, and you can add more than one footer to the bottom of a page.
To create a Footer Action, begin by selecting [New Action] from the "Editing" page to open the below window. Then follow these steps:
- Choose Action Type "Footer"
- Name the Action to later find it in the Action Library.
- Choose the text for your Footer Action. This is the call-to-action that will tell users about type of content available. A preview of your text will appear to the right.
- Choose the text color as black or white to be visible against the background color you chose when you Styled you page.
- The New Action button will allow you to create a new Action for your Footer. Once created, saving the added Action will return you to the Footer edit function, where you may add more actions or Save what you have done so far.
- The add "Existing Action" function lets you choose one or more existing Actions from the Action Library. Be sure and Save once added.
- The Actions you have added to the Footer are displayed below the create Action buttons. You can rearrange their order by dragging their handle (=), and you can see their snap metrics by choosing the "Expand All" button.
- Review the look of the Footer with the Preview to the right of the added Actions.
- Schedule the Footer if appropriate.
- Be sure and Save the work on the Footer, and then Save the new Action you have created to the main page. If you forget this second step, it will be in the Action Library so you can easily add it later.
A Footer is a great place to add required terms and policies. It is also a great place for other quick links that you want to have available to your users but don't want to include in the main page content.