If you just opened a Free account, then you have created your app's URL and will be on the Editing page of your new app. You now have 3 basic options to build your first app:
Option 1: Use the Quick Card Builder to build a basic digital business card.
This builder is a simple form that collects the information needed to build a digital card (i.e. personal app). You can then further enhance and personalize your app. See the "quick card builder" helpdesk article.
Option 2: Copy a Template
Template are sample apps that you can copy in part or in their entirety. Browse the templates. Choose one that fits your application. Copy it, and then substitute your images and content for that in the Template. See the Template helpdesk article.
Option 3: Build your custom app from scratch
It's straightforward to build an app, which is a mobile-first application with vertically ordered elements called "Actions". One simply adds a selection of Actions to build an app. See the helpdesk section on Actions that covers all of the available Actions.
To add Actions to your app:
- Tap [+ New Action] and choose from the selection of 20+ Action types (e.g. Link, Call, Menu, File, Form, In-app Message, etc).
- Add the Action's endpoint (For a Link Action, this is a URL; For a Call Action, it's a tel #; For an In-app Message, its both the messsage text and the Action to be performed when the user taps the message.
- Add the "Call-to-Action" -- the Title, Description, Icon, or Image that will invite the user to tap the link or initiate the call.
- Now, add as many more Actions as you want and use each Action's drag handle to rearrange them as needed.
Style your app:
You will also need to "style" you app, which means adding a color scheme, a profile image, choosing a font, and adding header and background images.
You do this from the "style" tab.
You have created a new app, but there is more you can do to enhance and manage it.
- Optionally make it a progressive web app (PWA) that will save to the home screen
- Choose your message and image for search engine and social preview cards
- Measure engagement to see which Actions are performing and replace those that are not
- Check metrics to see if you have a desktop audience and enhance the formatting for desktop.