Begin by adding a new app to your account. An app can be a digital business card, a digital brochure, or any mobile website or progressive web app (PWA).
Step 1: Create a custom URL for your app
- Tap "Add More Apps" from the Apps Page
- Enter your "Vanity ID"
- Choose a Domain from the list of options (e.g. agentlink.to, eguide.to, myapp.to, etc...)
Once created, it's straightforward to build an app sicne it's a mobile-first application with vertically stacked content.
Step 2: Add Actions to your app
- Tap "+ New Action" and choose from the selection of 20+ Action types. (https://action-tutorial.tapps.to)
- Add the active part of the action (For a "Link" Action, this is a URL; For a "Call", it's a tel #)
- Complete the Title, Description, Icon, or Image that will be the user's "Call-to-Action" to tap the link or initiate the call.
- Add as many Actions as you want; use the drag handle to rearrange them as needed.
Step 3: Style your app
- Add a Profile and/or Header image
- Choose the color scheme for the app background and for the Actions
- Add a Title and Bio (or app description)
You have now created a new app, but there are many more things you can to enhance it.
- Optionally make it a progressive web app (PWA) that will save to the home screen
- Choose your message and image for search engine and social preview cards
- Measure engagement to see which Actions are performing and replace those that are not
- Check metrics to see if you have a desktop audience and enhance the formatting for desktop.