The Home Dashboard is where you will see a list of the Apps in your account and where you access an app to make updates.
Example Home Dashboard
- The [Home] button access the Home Dashboard
- The [Library] button accesses all the Actions in the account. Unused actions are stored here and Actions can be used simultaneously in more than one App.
- Use the [Metrics] button to access account level metrics.
- Use the [Folders] button to see a list of folders and to create new folders. Folders are account partitions that are typiclly used in conjunction with White Label Branding.
- The [View Tapps Tutorials] link in the top banner accesses Tapps support articles and videos.
- Use the [Create New App] button to add a new app to your account.
- The [Accessing Full Account] drop down allos the account owner to access the folder partitions in the Account.
- The Settings gear accesses configuration pages for:
- Account - Sett account name, time zone and add Google analytics and Facebook Pixel
- Billing - Update billing information
- Users - Add, delete, and manage users on the account
- Roles - Build Roles for "Role Based Administrative Controls"
- Domains - Add your own domains to the platform
- White Label - Set up custom dashboard and platform email branding
- Preferences - Update account name and email. Reset password.
- Sign out or acces other accounts using the same email
- Use Name and Tag filters to find apps in large accounts
- See apps listed by ID. The greed dot indicates that the app is published. Red means it is not.
- The domain is below the app name preceeded by a "." if the ID is a subdomain or followed by a "/" is the ID is a path.
- Other app information includes the Name, whether or not the app is in a folder, the count of actions on the first page of the app, the time of the app's last update.
- Use thee app's [Edit] button to open and update the app
- On the right is a preveiw of the selected app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.