There are two ways to edit an Action, with its edit page and with its quick edit module.
Note: Names are very important because apps are organized by name on teh Tapps platform. When you create a new action, the platform will automatically name it, but you can always rename it to match your organizational style.
Quick Edit Module:
Use this module for quick edits to an Action and to check its metrics. (Acces the full edit page by tapping the edit pencil)
Use the module's colored drag handle on the upper left corner to rearrange Actions. Be sure to Save after reordering Actions.
Quick edits take effect immediately. Use the full edit page for changes if you want a cancel button.
The grey "1+" icon on the center right will let you know if the action is used on more than one app. This means that your edits are changing more than one app.
Quick edit options:
1. Add an image or icon. Set its position: left, right, top, bottom. Set the image size.
2. Text justification
3. Control the formatting for desktop and tablet displays. All apps are mobile-first.
4. Select the audience that will see this action (and hide it from other audiences)
5. Schedule the times this Action will be visible.
6. Check the Action's metrics
7. Add orgazitional tags, clone the Action, or view a preview of the Action
8. Delete the Action from the app (but maintain it in the Library)
9. Visual cue of how many apps use this Action. Updates will affect all these apps.
10. Hide the action from public view, but keep it in the app.
Using the full edit page for a more robust view of the Action settings. It will also let you access the "Advanced Action Style" settings to individually control the Action's colors.
You will initially create an action with a full edit page (exept in free apps), but once created, one can use the quick edit module for adjustments or to move the Action.