There are two ways to edit an action, with a full edit page or with a quick edit module.
Quick Edit Module:
As the name implies, use this module for quick edits, or to check the Action's metrics. You have the option of accessing the full edit page by tapping the edit pencil.
Quick edits take effect immediately. The grey "1+" icon on the center right will let you know if the action is used on more than one app, which means that you are changing more than one app. Use full edit page for changes if you want a cancel button.
1. Add an image or icon. Set its position (left, right, top, bottom) Set its size.
2. Text justification
3. Control formatting for desktop and tablet displays.
4. Select the audience that will see this action (and hide it from other audiences)
5. Sehedule the times this Action will be visible.
6. Check Action metrics
7. Add orgazitional tags, clone the, or view a preview.
8. Delete the Action from the app (but keep it in the Library)
9. Visual cue of how many apps use this Action. Updatign it will affess all thes apps.
10. Hide the action from public view, but keep it in the app.
Full Edit Page:
Using a Link action as an example, the full edit page for a more robust view of the Action settings. It also let's you access the "Advanced Action Style" settings to individually control the colors.
You will initially create an action with a full edit page (exept in free apps), but once created, one can use the quick edit module for adjustments or to move the Action.